Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Where does the time go?

I'm sitting here watching reruns of Law & Order and I started to wonder "where does the time go?"

Time for watching television. Time for watching particular television shows. Time for watching DVD movies. Time for writing in my journal. Time for writing in my blog. Time for hanging out with my wife and kids. Time to squeeze it all in together in ONE day and then start all over for the next day.

I used to watch CSI but I don't even remember what days the shows are on anymore. I used to watch Law & Order (not the reruns) on Wednesday nights but since my man Lenny died, it's just not the same. I occasionally catch the reruns of Law & Order SVU on the USA network but I don't think I've seen recent episodes of ANY shows. Sometimes I catch episodes of Celebrity Fit Club, The Surreal Life, Real World: Austin and some other "reality" shows. Again, typically I catch the marathon reruns on the weekends for these shows.

I start my one class for this semester: economics, micro I think.

So, add my kids going to school, my wife teaching her classes and any events that may come up like kids' birthday parties and Jay will not have ANY time to do much in one day because I'm such a procrastinator! Even when I have time, I don't have time!

No comments: