Friday, March 19, 2010

Archer on F/X

Occasionally I've seen this show, Archer, on the F/X channel. I don't know its regular broadcast day and time but I do know that the short scenes I've randomly seen are funny as shit! I didn't make it a point to find out so I could watch it regularly because already don't have the time to watch the shows I currently TiVo on a consistent basis.

You can see the 1st six episodes of the 1st season on Hulu here. Or you can see them on the F/X website.

I've been watching them at work. YES, at work! Because my boss came to me earlier this afternoon and asked me, "Have you ever heard of this show on F/X called 'Archer'?" I thought it was funny how I just saw the end of an episode the night before last and said, "Why yes, I have. And it's hilarious." She continued to say that a friend of hers wanted her to watch it to see if she was crazy for thinking it was funny. Her friend didn't know if it was because her husband found it so hysterical and she was amused by his response or if she really and truly thought it was funny herself.

I told my boss that it is really kind of guy slapstick humor but she likes that sort of thing (she liked The Hangover, Super Bad, and such stupid-but-funny movies like these) so she would probably find it funny.

I've only gotten to the start of episode three because of freaking work interruptions but I'm okay with that as I know I can watch them online...for now.

So, check it out. See how you like it. Let the good folks at Absent-Minded Jay know what you think.


No comments: