Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jimmy John's

A few of us in the office today decided to order out for lunch. It was a nice day after the short morning rain but we were all still too lazy to go out anywhere. Anyway, we opted for Jimmy John's. I pass this place all the time. It's right next door or two away from the Pizza Hut we order from and about half a block from my local Blockbuster store. I've just never had the desire or reason to give it a try. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised.

I ordered The #14 Bootlegger Club. I don't like to waste money on food that I don't feel that I get my money's worth but this was actually a pretty good subwich. I'm not sure how much it cost because the person who took all the orders said I owed $7.00 and that's what I gave. My assumption was it included the subwich and tip but I'm not for sure.

Anyway, it was really tasty with the roast beef and turkey. I also really like the bread it came on. I'm no bread expert but it was some kind of doughy bread. Add the mayonnaise, shredded lettuce and sliced tomatoes and I'd have to say it was a good option.


No comments: