Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Ninja (2009)

Watched Ninja (2009) tonight. I must say I expected more.

I didn't expect greatness but did expect something a little better. I almost want to say that I'd get as much if not more excitement out of watching American Ninja (1985) again. Some of the action was pretty good while other action was kind of lame.

The premise of the movie is that there is a dojo in Japan where they still train ninjas. Just like American Ninja there is a Japanese ninja who is trained by rite and there is the American ninja who is trained because he has something about him.

Same story, different players. It had some good slicing and dicing here and there but it fell short on the whole ninja-powers.

I don't know. I won't go into it other than saying I just expected something a little more. It's worth watching but only if you can get a friend to pay the rental.



No comments: