Monday, April 26, 2010

Best Buy is stalking me!

I was looking to buy some things at BestBuy.com the other day because I have two rewards coupons worth $55 to put towards my purchase. I was adding things to my cart to see the price + shipping (if applicable) - the coupons to see what my overall cost would be. I thought about getting another PS3, the 250GB version, or an iPod Touch 64GB. I don't really need either but I figured with $55 off it makes it more enticing to purchase.

Anyway, about a day later, I get an email with the statement shown in the screen capture. I thought it was kind of funny and intrusive. Maybe they have a lot of people that thought they submitted their order when in reality they didn't. I don't know but it didn't make me want to rush over and do it.

Instead, it kind of made me think they were questioning my intelligence. Saying to me, "Hey dumb ass customer! You forgot to complete your order. Get your stupid ass back to our web site and complete it correctly!"

Ha! I know it wasn't anything like that. I was just kind of surprised how they emailed me about having items left in my cart. I wonder how this would pan out in an actual brick and mortar store. Fill my cart while walking around the store and then I just leave it in an aisle somewhere because I decided not to purchase anything after all. I bet one of the sales associates would chase my ass down like I stole something. LOL!

Anyway...


No comments: