Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quote: "I was only inside for a few minutes..."

This is a few days late but I'm okay with that...

From the Star-Telegram
Arlington woman’s parking mistake costs her $640

Click here while the link lasts

All I have to say to this woman is, "Shut the wholly fuck up, stupid ass bitch!"

Pardon my French but stupid, ignorant people like this make me want to hit them with a bat multiple times. I'll tell them to stand up and then proceed to beat them down again. They'll continue to stand and I'll continue to beat them. That's how stupid they are!

Parking illegally is illegal no matter how long you are doing it. Would you stop your car in the fast lane of the highway because you wanted to make a quick call on your cell phone? Hell no! I mean it's thoughtful but it's dumb and ILLEGAL!

So, now this stupid woman is probably putting out more money to fight the ticket. That shows even more how smart this dumb woman is! Oh, and the article says that she was just going inside to see how long it would take to pay her daughter's fine. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

I guess one thing is good about her hiring an attorney to fight the fine. She wants to "raise awareness." Good, people should know how much they are going to pay when they get busted for doing something illegal even if it's not seemingly as bad as "driving drunk or speeding in a school zone."

Geez, the rationale of this woman! I'd be embarrassed if she were my parent!

No comments: