Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nerves running high, heart beat pumping, is death next?

Okay, so that's a little dramatic. I know there will be no death. Well, I hope anyway!

In about an hour, I have a class presentation to give with a partner in my corporate ethics in management class. It's got to be less than 12 minutes long -- I don't think we'll go over 10 minutes -- but that's not the hard part. The part I hate is standing up in front of 30 people and doing a presentation based on something I'm not really and truly passionate about. If I were, I wouldn't have issue with spouting off at the mouth.

It's the trying to remember what I want to say for this particular topic and then forgetting it after the presentation that is the "fun" part. I think I'll do okay as long as I don't freeze, crack my voice or piss myself! To avoid the latter, I will most definitely take a wee wee before I get into class.

Anyway, wish me luck on not peeing myself or killing over.


No comments: