Friday, April 30, 2010

It's all in the de-"tails"

So this is a little weird...okay, a lot weird...but that's just how my demented mind works.

A couple of months ago I took the kids and some of their friends to see The Mustangs of Las Colinas. It was a nice day, albeit very windy, and we were all feeling kind a bit of cabin fever because it had rained for a few days previously. The ground was still wet around the house and neighborhood so it wasn't ideal for them to play there. So, a short road trip was decided.

I initially wanted to take the friends to The Mustangs and then the Fort Worth Water Gardens because they'd never been to either but we ended up just going to The Mustangs because one of the friends had to be back home by a certain time to turn around and go to a sleep-over at a friends. Maybe next time.

Anyway, while at The Mustangs, I took a lot of pictures...of the kids, the 'Stangs, the buildings. I noticed something interesting, odd, and disturbing about the detail in some of the Mustang statues.

I won't go into the details but you can basically see what I would be typing about if I typed about it.


I know it's sick, just down right sick! :-)

No comments: