Thursday, April 15, 2010

Taxes are done and e-filed

Woohoo! I just finished double-checking our taxes and e-filed them.

What's not so exciting? I had to pay $2,100 + $53 service fee to pay via credit card (that 2.49% of the taxes owed amount).

Bastards!

But hey, I'm done. I can pay the credit card bill off when it comes in...or split it into 2-4 easy monthly installments.

The wife and I don't know where this supposed amount of GI or AGI is because we sort of don't recall ever receiving it. Actually, she doesn't but I do. I know exactly what we buy and where the money goes (sometimes wastedly) because I'm the one that keeps the checking account register balanced. We didn't spend close to as much money last year when the wife didn't have her debit card. I was the only one with a debit card and it made her random fucking purchases much hard to do!

Oh well! We are glad for the money we made. We obviously enjoyed it somehow, somewhere. We are not glad that we had to pay two thousand dollars!

Fucking government!


No comments: