Thursday, May 25, 2006

Mobile entertainment system

My ghetto-fied mobile movie projection-entertainment system...

I had a three-tier rolling cart, two box speakers with 12" woofs, mid-rangers and tweets, an old radio/dual tape deck/6-disc changer stereo system with RCA inputs, an old DVD player and an old LCD projector. A buddy of mine gave me a standing projection screen about twelve feet wide and six feet tall. It worked like a charm.


This thing has seen a lot of action and played a lot of movies inside my house, my garage, my backyard, an open lot as well as moved up or down my street for various party watchings. Watched many movies via DVD and Netflix. Watched many TV shows via coax.

I've been happy to have this at my disposal. It's the wife that called it ghetto-fied!

No comments: