Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Email humor 05/09/2006

Three women – a German, a Japanese, and a blonde were sitting naked in a sauna. Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The German pressed her forearm and the beep stopped. The others looked at her questioningly. “That was my pager,” she said, “I have a microchip under the skin of my arm.”

A few minutes later, a phone rang. The Japanese women lifted her palm to her ear. When she finished, she explained, “That was my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand.”

The blonde woman felt decidedly low tech. Not to be outdone, she decided she had to do something just as impressive. She stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom. She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her behind. The others raised their eyebrows and stared at her. The blond woman finally said, "Well will you look at that, I’m getting a fax.”



BEWARE! Ladies, please take note!

This new scam is being pulled mainly on women who might be past the age of giving a running pursuit, but you never know it could happen to you...

What happens is that when the intended victim stops at a red light, an almost NUDE, good looking, tanned, muscled young man comes up to her car and pretends to wash the windshield.

While he is doing this, another young, handsome athletic man opens the back door of the car, jumps in and insists the woman drive off with him to some lonely spot, where he has his way with her.

They are very good at this. They got me on Friday and twice on Saturday.....I couldn't find them on Sunday.



Definition of ugly

An ugly woman walks into a shop with her two kids.

The shopkeeper asks, "Are they twins?"

The woman says, "No, he's 9 and she's 7. Why? Do you think they look alike?

"No," he replies. "I just can't believe you got laid twice!"

No comments: