Monday, May 08, 2006

About multiple celebrities post...

Ice-T's wife, Coco
So do you think she's in it for them money? I think she's got a real name but I guess Coco is her stage name for whenever she's on stage...at the local gentlemen's club. You go Ice-T.



Whatever happened to Piper Perabo?
Piper Perabo where are you now? She was so pretty in Coyote Ugly. I am saddened she didn't give me a call before she started being seen with the likes of Colin Farrell. I guess the positive side of it is that in a few weeks/months we'll being seeing a sex video of the two of them. I can dream...about her, that is.



Christina Aguilera - Face canvas
How much make up does Christina Aguilera wear? I wonder what she looks without ANY make up. She's always looking like a porcelain doll. I don't know if that's so good especially when her "paint" comes off and it could be a scary sight. Now granted, this was for a video shoot but she wears pounds of seal and whale blubber almost all the time she's in public.



The Olsen Twins
This is just one of them but they used to be so pretty. Is this the effects of high stress and pressure to put out all those kid movies and a clothing line? Or is it from that half semester of college? What would Danny Tanner think of them now?



Jodie Marsh
Who is this woman? I don't know but she really needs to loosen up...literally. Now I see what they mean by "like two bowling balls in a marble sack."








American Idol - Kellie Pickler
I haven't watched this show since the first two seasons but I know Kellie's name from MSN.com and other online papers. How old is this girl? I thought she was like 19-21yrs old but from this picture, she looks way older in the face. That sun in Hicksville is causin' a hurting and aging on her face. Also, who is the old bag of bones with his arm wrapped around her? Other than looking old, she's also got that "Please help me I'm being held against my will" panic look.



Another 'who is this woman'?
I don't know who Katie Price is either. The only things I can think of are DAMN and BREAK SPAGHETTI NOODLE STRAP, BREAK! Now what's scarier, that I think these things or that I know what a spaghetti noodle strap is?



Update: I know who she is now. She's Katie Price aka Jordan. She was in Playboy a few years back. She had more blond hair back then...and she was naked, so I didn't recognize her with clothes on.

Jessica Simpson's funny boob
I used to think that Jessica Simpson was so naturally pretty...and it didn't hurt that she has voluptuos breasts. I don't know what went wrong with her or my thinking but she's not as hot to me as she used to be. I'm even more turned off by her oddly shaped bossom in this dress. Ugh! Oh okay, I'd still do her if she asked me but that's just hopeful wishing...by her, er, me.



Cacee Cobb - Jessica Simpson's assistant
This is really the reason why Jessica Simpson divorced Nick Lachey. Her best friend forever and assistant is HOT! Hotter than Jessica herself, just barely. I don't think I'd ever not need my assistant to help me.

No comments: