Monday, May 22, 2006

"In God We Trust"...that the country is going to SHIT!

In the on-line Star-Telegram...
(click on the quote for the full story)
A Keller school district parent said political correctness has run amok at her daughter's elementary school, where the principal chose to omit the words "In God We Trust" from an oversize coin depicted on the yearbook cover.
Let me start by reiterating that I am not a follower of any particular religion nor do I put complete stock in any GOD from any religion created the universe. You give me cold, hard proof and I'll become a believer but I can't go by blind faith. Also, I am of no particular political faction although some people could give me a label based on my views because everyone has to be labeled in some form or fashion in this world. So...label me FED UP!

With that said, I'm sick and tired of the political correctness of the good ole US of dumbfuck A! I believe that I learned in 8th grade history that the USA was built on the foundation of God and religion. Not Allah. Not Buddha. Not Kareem Abdul Jabbar. It was the God of the Christians. Apparently over the many years, these Christians have become too tolerant and giving. Maybe allowing the option to practice any faith that you believe has finally come to bite the country's forefathers on the ass. Now all these different religions are affecting the very foundation the country was built upon.

Doesn't anyone remember the chapter on separation of state and church? It seems to me that the church has infected the state. I'm not talking one particular church. I'm saying that religions in general have brainwashed the government representatives from the school district level to the presidency.

"One nation, under God," "In God We Trust," and all other references to the christian God are being removed to be sensitive to the beliefs of others.

FUCK THEM!

They are in a country of "freedom of speech, freedom of religion." A freedom given to them long ago by the believers in a christian God. And now, these other religions don't have the respect and thankfulness to let what's been be. Granted some things that have been should be changed but is a reference to God really hurting anyone in this country? I think not!

If they don't like references to God, get the hell out of America. Go to some country where you are going to have to believe in a universal religion. And if you don't, you are persecuted and possibly killed as an example not to fuck with that country's government.

God...Allah...Buddha...Kareem...people piss me off!

I've got to stop before I purchase a gun and really give people something to fear!


On a lighter note, game seven of the Mavericks vs Spurs is tonight. Who will be the victor? Pray to your particular god that the Mavs bring home the win AND then the championship. Hopefully ONE team from Dallas can win something this year!

No comments: