Saturday, May 13, 2006

Colorado Avalanche swept by the Anaheim Mighty Ducks

I guess it's some kind of sweet revenge that the Avs got stomped by the Ducks.

I watched all their games and it's funny to me to see that the Avs played against the Ducks like the Stars played against the Avs. They played like because they are the Avs they will progress in the playoffs with minimal effort.

Maybe both the Stars and Avalanche have woken up after the ass-kickings they got.

I have no real favorite in the teams that are left but I would like to see Teemu Selanne (Ducks) get a championship. I don't think he has won one and he's been with the Ducks for a long time. He's a nice guy, a very good player and more deserving than a lot of guys out there. I think the Hurricanes are a good team too but they were previously the Montreal Canadiennes and they've won championships before, although not with the same guys as they have now.

Anyway, more hockey on today so we'll see if the Hurricanes can sweep the Devils - another team that thinks they are deserving.

I'm gone!

No comments: