Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My new camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT (350D)

I got a new camera...It's a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT 350D. I spent some decent money on this one and hopefully I'll become better at taking pictures with it to make some money on the side like for weddings or parties and such. We'll see. The following are a few pictures I took just playing around with the camera on various settings and with two different lenses: the kit lens of 28mm-70mm and an extra one of 70mm-300mm. I also have a Pro wide-angle lens but haven't had a chance to play with it. I just got the camera yesterday. Give me time. I will dazzly with useless and/or random photos out the whazzoo!

My dead Speedstream DSL modem...on top is a new one I bought from Best Buy but I'll be returning since my sister had a spare Speedstream modem.


Black and white of...well, it's pretty obvious what it is.


Partial of some fOakleys - fake Oakleys - that my friend picked up in Mexico for $5.

No comments: