Saturday, May 17, 2008

BloodRayne II: Deliverance

I just finished watching this movie BloodRayne II or as IMDB has it, BloodRayne II: Deliverance. It sucks! Don't rent it. Don't borrow it. Don't even think about it after reading this. It downright, totally, completely, utterly sucks big, huge donkey dicks!!! I can't say enough about how much it sucks.

I guess I should have expected as much. I mean BloodRayne sucked. The only thing that made it worthwhile was the gratuitous nudity of almost every woman in the movie, including the "star" Kristanna Loken as the main character, Rayne.

I only rented this one because it was basically free AND it's a sequel. I'm a sucker for having to see sequels except for those movies that really, really sucked. I guess BloodRayne just sucked so I had to see the really, really sucky sequel!

In BloodRayne II, there is absolutely NO nudity even though there are few attractive chicks that should have most certainly opted for baring something to make this a movie that you can at least remember the people who showed some boobage. But alas, there was nothing!

The acting was extremely lame and poor. The only "decent" acting was from the only "known" actor in the movie Michael Pare as Pat Garret...but even he was sparsely shown on screen except for near the end and usually wasn't involved in the really lame scenes. The villain aka Billy the Kid was played by Zack Ward whom I've ALWAYS seen portraying some smart-ass comedic value in movies or television shows. Needless to say, he didn't make a very good transition from comedic sidekick to villainous head honcho.

Unfortunately, I watched this movie from point A to Z but over a few days as I had better television to watch. The pervert in me continued to watch hoping for a nipple slip or a boob shot but NOTHING!

Again, pass this movie while in the store or looking online and never, ever look back!

Oh wait! There was one very funny part. It's at the very end and Pat Garret (Pare) is walking with the new sheriff of Deliverance and he says,
"Life is like a penis. When it's hard, you get screwed. When it's soft, you can't beat it."

No comments: