Thursday, May 01, 2008

Sympathy cards writings for a death in the family

My boss boss's father-in-law passed away. The office got a sympathy card for her and passed it around the office for signing.

I went blank. I don't particularly care much for this woman because of something she said when my father passed away. I didn't want to seem insensitive though as the rest of the office would sign it and see what I signed - yes, that's called peer pressure. Actually, I'm just a nice guy (to an extent) no matter what the bitch said to me.

Anyway, after a quick Google of "what to write on a death sympathy card," the solutions were presented before me.

So, if you ever have this problem, please see this link, as long as it doesn't expire for some "sincere" insight.

It worked for me. I went with "My sympathies for your loss."

SLAM DUNK! (for me anyway)

No comments: