Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Man eater

The music I am hearing right now.

----------------
Now playing: Hall & Oates - Man Eater
via FoxyTunes

I remember taping this song off the radio on my boom box back in like junior high, I think. My boombox had the auto-dub button to apply silence in between songs. It was rockin'...at the time anyway. After recording this song, I remember hitting the play, pause, rewind and forward buttons to try to figure out the lyrics so I could write them down on a piece of paper. Back and forth, over and over, trying to get the correct lyrics.

If I remember correctly, I did a pretty good job. I could sing this song from memory and I was cool. For no other reason did I need the lyrics than for my own self to be able to sing along.

Yes, I was (am) a dork!

No comments: