Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Class starts tomorrow

My summer school class starts tomorrow. I know everyone gives a shit but hey, that's my life these days: family, work and school. I can't wait to be done with the last one. If all works well, I will be the 40-yr-old undergraduate. I guess that's better than the 40-yr-old virgin.

Anyway, my class is Financial Management and it turns out there isn't a book in the bookstore for this class. Now, I don't know if that means there is no book at all or if the professor is providing his own book of sorts.

It doesn't matter. I just want to get it done with and out of the way. It's 1 hour and 40 minutes, every day, for roughly 28 days. I like that schedule. It keeps me focused, on track and I tend to do better under these circumstances...so far.

Luckily, what I hear is that the prof that's teaching the class makes the class extremely likable and somewhat easy. Good for me! We'll see.

I guess that's it for now.

No comments: