Thursday, February 04, 2010

In the news 02/04/2010

Busy at work but didn't not want to share even though I can't comment fully on it right now.

From MSNBC:
LEGO My Gun: S.I. Boy Faced Suspension Over Tiny Toy

Click her for story while it lasts.

Really dumb! I think the definition of "toy gun" needs to be better defined so these stupid school principals don't make asses out of themselves. I mean really, look at the picture of the size of the toy that got this 9-yr-old boy in trouble. Stupid, really stupid!

On a lighter note. From the Frontburner:
A Soldier’s Last 24 Hours in Iraq

Click here for story while it lasts.

When I saw the title, I thought it was going to be a sad story. I'm glad it wasn't. I feel for the families of soldiers serving in a war. I commend them for giving themselves up for the possible betterment of others. I believe those that serve in combat deserve to be taken care of for the rest of their lives by the government. Sadly, the government seems to consider them disposable and yet they'll spend billions on the bank bailout and other ridiculous things.


No comments: