Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh where, oh where has Boner gone?

I don't mean to take his missing lightly but I just couldn't not try to say something funny when about to post about Boner (aka Andrew Koenig).

It's been such a long time since the show ended that I had forgotten but when I saw this article, it made me remember and smile. Hopefully he is okay but it seems like he had bigger issues.

On a lighter note, this makes me wonder if they have like a sidekicks web site. Something like "Whatever happened to" but with the not-so-mainstream actors.

People like Boner, or Vinnie, Henry, Joey and the like. You know, those that were "famous" because of the people they were on a show with not because of their own talents.

Anyway, hopefully Boner is just laying low and chillin' in Vancouver. Otherwise, so long Boner...enjoyed you while you were around. ;-P


No comments: