Friday, February 05, 2010

Unlocked Apple iPhone for almost $900

I saw this in my "daily deals" email from Buy.com. I was kind of shocked and had to click the link to make sure I was seeing it correctly.

I was. Product link while it lasts.

I don't know why anyone would pay near $900 for a phone, even an iPhone. I guess the unlocked feature is great but that still limits the buyer to certain cellular providers (Sprint is out because it's not GSM).

I'm sure there is some needy dumb ass that will pay this amount. There always is. It reminds me a lot of when the PS3 came out selling for around $600-$800. People were putting theirs on eBay and bids were going to $1000+ because people really, REALLY wanted one. Suckers! That's why Americans are in debt...no self control, no self policing.

Just my thoughts. Enjoy!


Live Long and Prosper!

No comments: