Monday, November 30, 2009

Ikki Tousen

If you are like me, you have no idea what that is..."Ikki Tousen". I was on the Blockbuster home page and did a search for something. I can't remember exactly as it was this morning and I just got around to posting about it. Out of five pages of movie listings, I recall this. And yes, what caught my eye was the under-boobage and ass cleavage.

Ikki Tousen apparently is some animated show that has hot, scantily clad occasionally stripped big breasted chicks fighting martial arts style. Google Videos and Wiki

For me and other somewhat perverted people, it might be worth a look-see but I don't know about listening to Japanese audio and English subtitles. I did do a Torrent search to see if it was available and apparently it is but not a whole lot of seeds or leeches.

Is it really worth my time? Hm...


No comments: