Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Last American Virgin

I am at work, listening to Internet radio, when I heard the song, "Somebody's Baby" by Jackson Browne. Even though it's not from this movie, it made me think of The Last American Virgin. I started wondering whatever happened to that guy that got stabbed in the back (not literally) in the end...Gary, yeah that was his name.

So, I Googled. Gary's real name is Lawrence Monoson and he's done a few things since but nothing really major.

What's funny though is that he will live in infamy because of his role(s) in some Star Trek Deep Space Nine episodes.

Although, I will always remember him as Gary, that poor, little, horny but sensitive guy from The Last American Virgin that had his heart ripped out by some skanky whore bitch and his supposed good friend.

Oh man, the movies of the 80's.


No comments: