Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's almost 9 inches!

Now that I am out of school for a short time between semesters, I have the availability to leave the office for lunch. I hadn't been to Jack in the Box in a long time so I thought I'd run through one since it is basically around the block.

I really like the Grilled Sourdough Burger as well as the Bacon Ultimate Burger. I wasn't in the mood to be uncomfortable so I went with the Grilled Sourdough. I opted for curly fries and a Diet Coke.

I was asked, "What size would you like?" I figured I wanted a big drink and said, "Large."

When I got the cup, I realized that "large" should really be called "fucking huge!"

This is a whole-lotta drink. Granted, it probably is half ice and half soda but that's still a lot of soda. I think I've done this before with JITB or some other fast-food place. Will I ever learn?

So, note to self for next time, "Get the medium."

No comments: