Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Informant (2009)

The Informant (2009). I don't know what the hoopla was/is about this movie but I found it quite slow and boring. There were funny parts. There were interesting parts. There were a lot of "damn this movie needs to hurry up and end" moments.

The wife and I watched this together. We both fond it somewhat interesting and occasionally witty but overall it was a tad painful. Damon is a great actor and can play many roles. I think this is forgettable or will be remembered but not for it's greatness.

Overall the movie felt like it was this balloon that's being filled with air. More and more air expands it until it is obvious it can't stand any more and will burst at the pinnacle of the expectation and excitement. Instead, it just kept filling up with no peak or it stayed the same throughout. Take your pick.

Anyway, I can say that I watched it but I won't recommend it and might even ask Hollywood for the 2 hours of my wasted time back.

No comments: