Thursday, May 06, 2010

We need to trim our "garden" and keep it that way

Okay, seriously!?

I get an email from the "landlord" saying that the city is pressing to have the alley ways more clear than they have been. They are no longer going to warn the tenants. They will just fine them.

She was nice about it and this is part of what she said:
You all do not have much back there but there are some weeds that exceed the 8” limit – behind the fence and garage. You need to trim them and keep them trimmed from now on.
I can't believe that this is what she considers "overgrowth" in the alley.

How stupid!

I will pull this shit up and leave it in the alley just to spite them. But then again, I may not be quite as angered when I pull it up and I will probably think more clearly and chunk it in the neighbor's yard.

No comments: