Monday, June 16, 2008

Exam 1

Exam 1 for Financial Management is in the books!

I thought I did better than I did but after going over the questions and getting my actual grade, I realized I must have been consistently dozing off or thinking the correct answer and my hand marking something else. That has happened before when I was a druggy. Just kidding. I've never been a druggy...seriously. I'm high on life and family!

Anyway, I got an 83 on my exam. Some people in class got like 90 and above...fucking suck-up-no-life-having teenagers! Of course, I'm not bitter!

Well, an 83 is better than an 82 or less. I'm happy. As long as I hit above a C+, I'm very happy. I'm just happy if it's a C but I try for at least B- and above. No star shooting from this old guy.


After we went over the exam, we started watching the movie Wall Street (1987). Of course, I've heard of it and seen it but that's because I'm twice the age of my classmates. They probably have never even heard of it. The prof says it's a close likeness of what it is really like on Wall Street.

I find it funny to see the hair dos of the day, the movie played in 1987 but has a timeline in the movie of 1985. The poofs for women and the slickbacks for men. Funny!

No comments: