Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stupid Craigslist listings

I'm all for the freebie. Those who know me know that about me all too well. I'm not a cheapskate. I just think there is no better price for something I want, need, or can use than FREE! Who doesn't agree with me? See, you are all cheapskates too!


But as you can see from these few lines off the FREESTUFF section of Craigslist, why the hell would I want a free Zenith 36" TV that needs a power supply or a not working TV/VCR combo? That shit obviously costs the lister too much money to repair/fix/buy a part so what makes them think that the ordinary Joe that looks at the free listings on Craigslist want or be able to spend that kind of money?

C'mon people! Wake the hell up. Like my eBay bidders rant but maybe not really. I mean if it costs $100 for a power supply why wouldn't I just spend that or $200 or even $300 on a brand new television?

It's common sense! And don't even get me started on the free dirt, free rock, free fire wood, and free mobile home. Hell, I got free rock in my yard too just come out and dig it up. Free dirt too. Shit, just take the dirt and rock together to save time. While you are at it, cut a couple of my trees down for the free fire wood. As log as you haul it off and do all the labor, it's free! Yippee!

See, I went there. Not my fault. Momentary lost of sanity.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this one makes me crazy

http://detroit.craigslist.org/zip/894718082.html