Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Paying for electricity royally blows

Yeah, it does.

It blows big, humongous donkey dicks!

I just wrote payment for my electric bill to the almighty TXU ENERGY for $266.00! It was like 265-something but I like to round to the nearest dollar as it makes the register easier to maintain.

Anyway, I run my air most of time at about 80 degrees. Sometimes, while I'm active in the house, I will notch it down to about 78 maybe 75 but then it goes up around bed time because I run a fan that blows right on me while I sleep.

I've got computers running although for half of the month they have been unplugged. I've just been using my laptop or my wife's.

I try to keep the lights turned off when not in need of them and my kids are tired of hearing me constantly nag them about it.

So, where did this freaking $266 bill come from? Shit, I guess we all have to help line the pockets of the energy companies and pay for the education and/or healthcare of the illegals.

Yes, I'm bitter but done!

No comments: