Monday, September 20, 2010

Fred: The Movie (2010)

Okay, I'm embarrassed to say that I watched Fred: The Movie (2010).

I didn't want to watch it but I was flicking through the channels and saw a commercial for it. I had to see what story line they would use as a movie plot. I don't think Fred is funny. I think he's kind of stupid, ignorant, retarded and just plain lame. Apparently though, the WWW doesn't think so. I hear he's some kind of Internet "phenomenon." I've seen his YouTube videos and I must say that he knows how to edit video. But his acting abilities? Hm...obviously some kids dig it.

So, I had to watch the start of the show just to see how bad it is. I still couldn't believe they made an entire movie for Fred. Once I started watching I had to complete it to see where they went with it and how it ended up.

I must say that I cannot get back those roughly 120 minutes of my life. It was so horrible that I couldn't move away from the TV except during the commercial breaks. But then I found myself returning for more of the abuse. I don't really know why. I guess it's one of those bad movies that I have to say, "I've seen it," even when I really didn't enjoy it or go around bragging about seeing it.

It's seen. It's done. I'm moving on.


No comments: