Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Elisa Project

I got some invitation in the mail from The Elisa Project. I'm not sure what it is or why I got it (I did Google it hence the link to the web site) but the important part that I see is the other "cards" that came in the flier.

Monica Seles is the headliner. She's promoting her book, "Getting a Grip: On My Body, My Mind, My Self," and she had some sort of eating disorder during her professional tennis years.

Turns out, that's what The Elisa Project is about. Anyway, I would go just for the fact that Monica will be there but if you look at the third image, it lists the prices of the different levels of seating, for more than one guest of course, but they are listed by different tennis tournaments. Kind of cool to match them to the guest speaker but the damn prices! Man!




Goodbye and Good Riddance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, the Elisa Project has done a lot of good in the past 10 years. Elisa is/was my little sister. I miss her terribly! Perhaps you could pass on the information from the website to friends that may suffer from eating disorders.