Thursday, September 24, 2009

Spotted a Kyle XY alum

I was channel surfing and started watching a show on SyFy called Hallowed Ground. It wasn't that great of a made-for-tv movie but I did recognize the main character. It's Jesse from Kyle XY. I guess when you lose your series you have to pick whatever job comes your way to make a buck.

In all seriousness, I always thought she had a natural prettiness to her. It's a shame that Kyle XY was canceled and I am left in the dark as to why he was "grown" and how he ended up. I hate watching shows that for one reason or other get canceled and then I am left hanging, wanting more.


1 comment:

hilary said...

Nice Blog!!!!!!! I like this show very much...Kyle XY is one of my Favorite show.I watched many episodes of this show..All episodes are superb...I like the concept of this show very much. I am Looking to Download Kyle XY and hope i would get all the episodes with the Great Stuff.