Friday, September 18, 2009

More new gadgets that I can't afford

I saw a new camera that's coming out in October (Article here). It's the Pentax K-x DSLR. It looks nice in the color red and I believe the article said it comes in 3-4 colors. It's 12 megapixels and shoots HD video all for the low price around $200. Seems like a good deal since the Rebel XT I have was running $899 without the lens a few years ago. I didn't pay that much for it. Well, I paid more than that but I got an 18-55mm, a 75(I think)-300mm, a metal carrying case, another carrying case, 3 filters, a wide angle lens, a 4GB compact flash card, an off-brand flash, compact flash adapter, some other things and a service agreement for something like $1,200 total.

Anyway, this looks pretty cool. I think I favor the red color too. It kind of pops and looks more like a sporty camera. I want to buy one although I still love and use my Rebel XT but I must see how CNET rates it first...and I think I need to get my Zune HD 32GB.

So many toys and gadgets. So little money and so little time.


Goodbye and Good Riddance!

No comments: