Monday, September 21, 2009

Hoedown Throw Down

Is she legal, yet? She's got some stunning eyes. She talks like a hic jock but that's what gags are for. I know wrong, but isn't that what we are supposed to say/think about celebrities?

When I saw heard a song from her called "Hoedown Throw Down" before I knew what it meant and that it was from her upcoming movie, I was like, "Man, I like her even more." It still has a different meaning to me even after clarification. It's just the way my simple mind works!

Anyway, I look forward to the day when Miley, Hilary Duff, Natalie Portman, Megan Fox, Jessica Biel, and countless others do the celebrity "ho down" spread in Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler...hell, it could even be in Better Homes and Gardens for all I care, as long as they are baring it all!

Oh yeah, I'm a perv. That's why the wifey loves me!


No comments: