Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"Dexter" Dex Takes A Holiday

I'm trying to catch up on my TV show watching since I'm on vacation this week. I just finished watching Dexter episode 4 season 4. It was a pretty good episode as pretty much all of them are.

What caught my eye though was the episode character, Zoey Kruger. She was this pretty hot cop that Dexter was watching to see if she was guilty of killing her husband and child even though someone else was suspected of doing it. Zoey is played by Christina Cox (pictured).

Anyway, she was effing hot and it's a pity Dexter doesn't dabble into having fun with his "victims" (especially the female ones since they are few and far between). He did have her naked on a table but she was bound in plastic wrap and nothing was showing. Dammit!

After Googling the hell out of her name, I did find a video clip here (skip to about 4:35) and here (skip to about 17:15) of a movie she was in called Better Than Chocolate that pervs like myself would rent just to get a flash of her naked boobs. I'm sure there are other scenes as it looks like it's about horny lesbians. Good times!


Live Long and Prosper!

No comments: