Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Vanilla Ice...Ice, ice baby

From a Frontburner post to a New Times article.

It's a good read especially if you grew up during that time as I did for Rob's, Vanilla's, one year of stardom!

At the time of this post, I'm only about halfway through the article as I'm at work. But, so far, one of the funniest things Rob's said is on page 10. And I quote:
"It was a million dollars. I'd lick my mother's asshole for a million dollars."
Now that's funny!

Click to see the Ice, Ice Baby video on YouTube as embedding has been disabled.

By the way, did I mention there's like 6-degrees-of-Kevin-Bacon between me and Ice? I went to high school with one of his dancers. We weren't best of buds but we knew each other. I remember he sort of quit school to go backup dance for Vanilla. Talk about a story to share with your kids.

No comments: