Thursday, December 31, 2009

Instant potatoes

If you need instant potatoes and you go to the Simon David aka Tom Thumb on University Dr and Inwood Road in Dallas, they are halfway down aisle 8 on the very top right-side shelf (if walking from the front of store).

I spent about 20 minutes looking in the entire store and half was on aisle 8 because I knew it had to be there. Easily findable if you are above 6 foot I'm sure.

I finally asked an employee and they said, "On aisle 8. Can I locate it for you?" I said, "Yes, because I've been up and down that aisle and I need you to prove it to me." They did!

So I pass this tidbit of information on to those of you in the near vicinity of that store as it was my first time there.

Happy New Year 2010!


Sent on the Super Jay Network from Super Jay's BlackBerry®

No comments: