Monday, December 21, 2009

If you see her...

A few weeks or so ago, this person pulls in front of me to go around another car. Not a huge deal, except for the fact that I'm in the fast lane trotting at about 67 mph when she pulls basically right in front of me where I almost tapped her into next year! She was in the middle lane behind a car going 55 mph while she was going about 58 mph. She couldn't wait until I flew by her or slowed by 3 mph for a bit.

I hate asshole drivers like this. Needless to say, I had my digital camera with me and snapped a photo of her ass for all the blogosphere to know she's "estupida."

So, if you see her, don't physically harm but do mentally anguish by driving by her while honking and flipping the bird.

For point of reference, this is heading west on Highway 183 aka Airport Freeway in Bedford, Texas. The overpass you see is the Euless Westpark Way/Murphy Drive and the exit to the right is the 183 to Hwy 121 ramp. See map.

No comments: