Monday, December 07, 2009

Tony Hawk Ride for Wii

I bought my kids a Wii for Christmas. Walmart was running a deal that started Saturday, Dec 5th and I think runs until the 12th. You buy the Wii for $199 and they throw in a $50 Walmart gift card. I'd say that's a pretty good promotion.

Now that I have a Wii, I was looking for games to buy that are rated well for the kids (and me)! So, I stopped on over at GameSpot to do some research. On the Wii page, I saw this game, Tony Hawk Ride, and I was shocked. I don't think I've ever seen a Tony Hawk game rated so badly. I thought it was the Tony Hawk golden touch for all his games. But it seems he's lost that touch. I didn't read the review because if it isn't rated at least a 7.5 then it's really not worth my time to even take a look.

I have a PS3 but apparently I have to have more game systems like I did when I was young (Sega Genesis, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Dreamcast). I would like the Xbox360 next but we'll see.

You can never have too many gaming systems, right?


No comments: