Monday, December 14, 2009

Gameful at GameStop

Made my visit to GameStop to see about getting my disks for Infamous and Batman:Arkhan Asylum. The guy clerk was pretty friendly about it.

He asked for my receipt stating that he didn't believe me but he wanted to see who the salesperson was.

I jokingly asked, "So, is this a recurring issue lately?"

He said, "Well, we do have a new person that started and I bet it was Emily."

I said while handing my receipt over without looking at it, "You know, it was Emily!" I knew this because I remember making it a point to stare at her name tag which just happened to be very close to her cleavage. I made sure to check her name as she was very nice, enthusiastic and overall helpful in helping me make my game-purchasing decisions.

He chuckled. Apologized profusely and got my game disks.

I said, "It was no problem" and went on my merry way. All was good.


Sent on the Super Jay Network from Super Jay's BlackBerry®

No comments: