Monday, December 14, 2009

Mislabeled rating for DVD

I got an email from Amazon today with the subject line: "Last Chance For Free Super Saver Shipping" or something like that. In the body of the email it had a table of categories with a picture of one item that fell into that category.

This was one of them and I found it amusing in the sense that I would classify this movie more of a teenager/early-adult movie. That's Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix if you can't tell.

Not that I give a shit. I just think it's really incorrectly categorized. I think that even the characters in the movie are like 15 years old. Granted in the grand scheme of things, I would consider 15-yr-olds as kids but not when it comes to rating movies. Kids to me would be more like: Up, Ice Age, Never Ending Story and the like.

Oh well, no big deal. Just something that popped into my head.


No comments: