Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blogs blogs everywhere

I wish I could get paid to read blogs. Unlike mine which is always exciting, engaging, interesting and enjoyable like an everlasting gobstopper :-P, some have a few interesting posts and then a few non-interesting ones. Good with bad/bad with good, it's the way of the world and it can't be helped.

I just find it interesting to read about other people's experiences, opinions, rants, and raves. Sometimes, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who turns most every spoken phrase into something dirty (like a hockey commentator saying, "He's a wizard with his stick!" or "He really rammed him from behind that time!") or has off-hand comments about EVERYTHING (usually spoken when they are said versus putting in a blog). I enjoy knowing that I'm not the only one that's had inappropriate thoughts (in my wife's opinion) about my sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, my child's Kindergarten teacher, my wife's best friend, my wife's best friend's daughter (finally she's 18 and the thoughts aren't so full of guilt anymore...lol).

Anyway, I guess you get the point. So, to go along with this point here are some random blogs that I came across today...yes, while I was working...

Mark Cuban's opinion post on Conan-Leno-NBC fiasco -- which I agree but don't agree with Mark that what is business without risk but NBC should have known that Leno's show was stupid and almost exactly like The Tonight Show. Why would anyone want to watch the same old gags, bits and funny classifieds? Boring! The Tonight Show has its time slot and works well there because it's AFTER all the good prime time shows no matter which network they are on. Prime time shows are like dinner and The Tonight Show is dessert. I didn't regularly watch it but that's just my own analogy (anal-oh-gee!, ha ha).

Now from Cuban's post, there were comments. And from these comments is where I found a few of the next blogs. I found it interesting how most of the commenters who put a web site had a Wordpress page versus Blogger.

The man who wants to kill crunches -- I thought I had a valid medical reason to not do sit ups but then I read some of the comments and my confidence is shaken in "the man's" findings. It hurts my feelings too that he compares you all (not me) to pigs.

Movies/Music/Mayhem -- goes to a Wordpress page but then you need to click for redirect.

Nick Pipitone -- pee pee tone, hee hee.

Critically Speaking

The Update...

Bradezone

Finger Food -- A Typepad blog...that place is still around?

Alright, I've got to go to class so that's enough sharing for now.

No comments: