Friday, January 29, 2010

Domino's Pizza, take two

So, I just had some leftover Domino's Pizza for lunch. Hey, I didn't say I totally hated it. Besides, it was free and I'm all about free (and not because it's old and rotten) food.

I realized one thing that really bugs the crap out of me in regards to their pizza. It's all the shit that flakes off of it when you are eating it. Mainly it's whatever spices or unnecessary junk on the crust. It looks like little flecks of seasons and herbs although I don't ever taste them because they always end up on my hand, table, desk, plate, or whatever.

Anyway, count one more tick against Domino's Pizza!

Just a foot/side note: I will eat just about anything, especially if it is free. So don't take my eating Domino's Pizza as an automatic "See, you do like it." I don't despise it. I just don't think it's as good as it used to be.


No comments: