Monday, January 25, 2010

Chuck

I am watching Chuck. I haven't seen it in a while because I have too much going on already. I like the show. My coworker watches/TiVos it and then tells me about it. I always mean to watch it but with school, work, family and Jay-time it's tough. I do have TiVo but the wife's shows are being recorded on Mondays. What's worse is that I have dual-tuner TiVo and the wife is using both of them at the time Chuck is on.

Anyway, I am reminded of the first time I saw Casey, Chuck's babysitter at the Buy More, on film. He was Linderman in the movie My Bodyguard. I thought that movie was great. One of the most memorable clips from the movie is when the main character, Clifford, is battling Moody (Matt Dillon). Linderman tells him to aim for the nose. Clifford does and breaks Moody's nose. Moody is kind of shocked and just repeats, "You broke my nose. You broke my nose." Oh yeah, Joan Cusack was in that movie too. Neither Adam Baldwin nor she has changed much since 1980.

I also noticed that Brandon Routh (Superman Returns) is currently starring in Chuck. Brandon has a look to him. He's an attractive man. I think he's got that wholesome, good-natured aura about him like Christopher Reeves did.

Sounds like I have a man crush, huh?


Live Long and Prosper!

No comments: