Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Shake Weight

I'm watching the Australian Open Classics on the Tennis Channel...they are playing these because the 2010 Australian Open starts on Monday, January 18, 2010. Didn't you already know?

Anyway the classic I am watching is 1995: Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras, Final.

On to the point though...I saw a commercial I saw a week or so ago on TV, probably the Tennis Channel during some other match I was watching. I think it was early in the morning before work when the wife and I saw the funny infomercial.

It's called The Shake Weight. I think the subliminal images are obvious to those of us that don't live in a cave somewhere...but even those people would actually get it too.

Funny thing is I'm not the only one. PopwatchEW wrote something here and the comments all fall in line with the same impressions I got.

Anyway, thought it was funny and worth mentioning.

And yes, I am watching a tennis match from almost exactly fifteen years ago. My wife said I'm a loser! LOL!


Live Long and Prosper!

No comments: