Thursday, January 28, 2010

In the news 01/28/2010

Just some quick links with limited comment because I'm busy at work...dammit!

From WFAA:
No formal complaint filed in case of TCU student 'branding'

Click here for story while it lasts.

All I have to say is, "Dumb ass!" Literally!

From MSNBC:
Neil Patrick Harris shines in Dallas for ‘Idol’

Click here for story while it lasts.

I don't know what it is about NPH but he seems to always be a hoot. Maybe it's because he doesn't take himself too seriously like a lot of those other Hollywood maggots. I loved Doogie and I also loved his guest appearances on the Harold & Kumar shows.

From Frontburner:
Bank of America Tower Gets Plastered

Click here for story while it lasts.

If you click into the comments section, there is a comment by dfwcre8tive. He posted a pretty cool picture of downtown Dallas. You can click the link from his comment, or click here, or click here.


Live Long and Prosper!

No comments: