Thursday, January 28, 2010

Domino's Pizza lies

This is an email I got this morning from Domino's Pizza. I'd like to meet Domino because he's full of shit.

The subject line of this email was "Our Best Pizza Ever!" If this is the case, they will go into bankruptcy. The pizza isn't bad. It's just not the best ever. I remember back in my early years, circa the late 80s, when Domino's Pizza was the bomb! Yeah, I said it, "The Bomb!" Personally, I felt it beat out Pizza Hut and Pizza Inn (remember the Inn? Where are they now? Still around but where? Not very many left around DFW, anyway...)

Anyway, the crust was soft (before all this other crust types like deep dish, thin, etc.). The cheese was cheesy. The toppings were fresh and delicious. The sauce was spot-on. The overall pizza was a little greasy. Good...no, GREAT...times!

All these years of wanting the food to be healthier and shit. Fucking people causing the same-old-same-old to be changed because kids and adults are getting fatter. It's not the damn food. It's the damn people. I remember growing up and eating all kinds of shit but it didn't affect me because I was ALWAYS active. Of course, they didn't have cool shit like they do now. It was basically airwave TV, Atari 2600 (which Yar's Revenge was the bestest!), ColecoVision and Intellivision, of which our household had the TV and Atari.

Back on topic, Domino's Pizza better do some more research because their pizza tastes plain and no better than a Totino's frozen pizza or a Cici's Pizza. To be brutally honest, I think one of the best pizza places now is Papa John's (which happens to be running the same $10 any large offer right now as Pizza Hut).

So, anyway, Domino's Pizza needs to get re-inspired, better inspired or become expired.


No comments: