Monday, October 11, 2010

A funny typed review at Amazon

I forget where I found it but I'm on the RSS feed for Free ebooks on Kindle from Amazon and smashwords. They are not always free but I don't know if that is the site's error or I just see the "deals" too late. I think mostly it's the site's but mainly for the books listed from smashwords. All but one book at Amazon was indeed free and I didn't realize the one that wasn't until after I had already purchased it.

Anyway, a book listed today was Relentless (Dominion Trilogy #1). I usually read the reviews to get a feel for the book because even though it's free, I don't want to waste my time on badly written story lines.

So, in Relentless' "Editorial Review" section, the person references the likes of the author to another. The lines starts with:
Gradually, the Dick-like paranoia itself shifts into flourishes...
Now, tell me that ain't funny?

No comments: