Friday, October 22, 2010

You have a pink hummer

And I'm not talking about that kind of hummer.
The wife and I saw this pull into the parking lot at Rusty Taco the other evening. It was a cross between bubble gum pink and Pepto Bismol pink. The guy that exited the vehicle wasn't a big guy nor was he feminine-looking. Maybe he just liked the color or it has something do with his career or maybe it's a Mary Kay car (hopefully from his lady friend's career and not his but I guess men can sell Mary Kay too).

Anyway, it was interesting to see this color on such a "masculine" vehicle and not have obvious advertisements to sort of explain the coloring. Not that it needed explaining, it just...okay, it needs explaining to me.

On a side note, I think I saw a picture on a funny blog that had a picture of the back of a Hummer. The rear bumper of a Hummer has "Hummer" on it and the person's license plate said, "GIMEE A" which I thought was funny.

So, now I move on...oh, and by the way, yes it's a busy day at work today...NOT!

No comments: